[yocto] HOB usage

Joshua Lock josh at linux.intel.com
Fri Dec 9 11:38:09 PST 2011

On 08/12/11 21:07, Sathishkumar Duraisamy wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Joshua Lock <josh at linux.intel.com> wrote:
>> On 08/12/11 20:52, Sathishkumar Duraisamy wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I migrating from Openembedded to yocto project and using Beagleboard
>>> as playground.

>>> I too faced similar problem for hob.

>>> Please find these files in the attachment.

Nothing is jumping out here. Interesting.

Would you be willing to file a bug at bugzilla.yoctoproject.org where we
can track and resolve this issue?

Could you provide information on what MACHINE you're building for and
any custom configuration files?
For example if this is a machine which isn't in OE-Core/Yocto it'd be
useful to have a look at the machine.conf

Further can you share in that report the method you use to start the Hob
GUI, i.e. wrapper script or some other invocation.

Thanks,
Joshua

--
Joshua Lock