[yocto] HOB usage

Joshua Lock josh at linux.intel.com
Thu Dec 8 13:57:25 PST 2011

On 05/12/11 10:35, madeeha javed wrote:
> I an using Yocto Edison. My machine configuration is beagleboard. And
> when I launch hob and Bake. I get a message that Output Image Type is
> not set.When I Edit-> Preferences, I see that jffs2 and tar.bz2 are
> set. And even if I select a different type, the message keeps is
> there.

Madeeha,

I'm not able to replicate this issue. Have you modified any of the
configuration files by hand? The three key files in build/conf are
hob-post.conf, hob-pre.conf, local.conf

It's possible you've hard-assigned the variable in there.

If you can provide more information I can try and replicate. A copy of
the above configuration files would be useful.

Regards,
Joshua
--
Joshua Lock