[yocto] Tested host distros for 1.1

Rifenbark, Scott M scott.m.rifenbark at intel.com
Mon Aug 29 09:27:36 PDT 2011

Matthew,

Right now what I mention in the Poky manual you reference is somewhat vague.  Early on the team had some discussion as to whether to try and compile some sort of complete list of the distros that are supported.  It turned out the actual distros tested were few.  So I guess my comment here to the group was trying to verify (again) whether we had a real list of distros with version numbers we could say have been tested with Yocto.  Maybe it is worth discussing again how exhaustive and detailed we want the supported distros list to be.

Thanks,
ScottR