[yocto] Yocto 1.1 M3 go/no-go meeting

Liu, Song song.liu at intel.com
Mon Aug 15 09:11:03 PDT 2011

All,

We have completed full pass QA testing for M3 RC3 build. There is no blocking issues. The bug trend is going to the right direction, and WDD is down. We know there are some problems in HOB and multi-lib but we have fixes in master already. At this point, the team feels that there is no need to do another spin for M3 since master builds are coming for Alpha program. So the decision has been made to:

1. Go ahead with M3 release today, addressing issues in the release note.
2. Prepare to use the first successful build off master for Yocto 1.1 Alpha program. And we will announce that to the community.

Thanks!
Song