[yocto] Yocto Project Janitors Wiki

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Apr 15 13:51:15 PDT 2011

I think my descriptions are more confusing than my intent. Evidently I have not had enough coffee yet today. I'll try to summarize more betterly:

- the text that starts "When adding tasks..." and ending with "..not a good fit for this task list" would work better in the introductory section above the header "Tasks"

- I was looking for a TOC right under the header "Tasks" and missed the one that already exists at the top of the page, user error on my part

Also:

- You can remove the "NOTE" - the page is a good addition to the site that needs no caveat

Thanks again for setting this up. I have had a page like this on my to-do list for a while.