[yocto] Yocto Project Janitors Wiki

Osier-mixon, Jeffrey jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Fri Apr 15 11:26:14 PDT 2011

WOW fantastic, thanks for doing this.

It occurs to me that the items you put there are really specific submission guidelines, although that could be considered a janitorial task in cleaning things up. I have it on my to-do list (soon rather than someday) to create detailed participation guidelines, and these should be a part of them. When I do that, maybe I'll move these over and then create a link back, with "clean up existing submissions" as part of the Janitor list. Does that make sense, or am I misunderstanding your intent?