[yocto] recipes for sniffer tool

João Henrique Freitas joaohf at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 11:11:28 PDT 2011

Hi

> You can move the recipes over from oe.dev to meta-oe if you wish. Should be a matter of adding the license info and building them.

I get tcpdump from oe.dev and put it inside my meta-test layer. I am
using yocto (bernard track).

When I run 'bitbake tcpdump':

| configure: WARNING: unrecognized options: --with-libtool-sysroot
| NOTE: Checking autotools environment for common misconfiguration
| ERROR: This autoconf log indicates errors, it looked at host include
and/or library paths while determining system capabilities.

I think this problem is trivial but I can't figure how to solve.

Any hint?

João Henrique Freitas - joaohf_at_gmail.com
Campinas-SP-Brasil
BSD051283
LPI 1
http://www.joaohfreitas.eti.br