[yocto] UPnP demo - call for testing

Darren Hart dvhart at linux.intel.com
Wed Oct 20 16:48:11 PDT 2010

On 10/20/2010 03:09 PM, Joshua Lock wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 18:18 +0100, Joshua Lock wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I've successfully tested the UPnP demo in my office but would appreciate
>> someone else taking a bash.
>>
>> Unfortunately you currently need my branch from poky-contrib (josh/demo)
>> and the corresponding branch from meta-demo (josh/demo).
>
> I've just pushed one change to poky/master and merged a tidied up
> changeset into the master branch of meta-demo. So you should now be able
> to test with latest poky and meta-demo master.
>
> Cheers,
> Joshua

I have added the COMMERCIAL_LICENSE bits to my local.conf and mediatomb
built after that.

building poky-image-rygel-live, gupnp-dlna do_configure is failing with:

	configure: error: Package requirements (gstreamer-0.10 >=
	0.10.29.2) were not met:

	No package 'gstreamer-0.10' found

Have you seen that?

--