[yocto] Release checklist

Richard Purdie rpurdie at linux.intel.com
Wed Oct 20 06:07:21 PDT 2010

Coming up to launch there are going to be some technical things that
need to be done, I'm aiming to write these down and assign owners so we
remember them all and that they all happen:

* Remove password protection from yoctoproject.org (sub)domains [RP]
* Swap default site redirection and name for lists.* and wiki.* [RP]
* Make meta-demo public [RP]
* Remove password protection from autobuilder [ScottG]
* Upload final version of the eclipse plugin [Jessica]
* Upload final Yocto release images and tarballs [???]

What date and time are we going to actually do these things?

Cheers,

Richard