[yocto] [PULL] at: Non root install patch is not necessary (Bug 246)

Richard Purdie rpurdie at linux.intel.com
Wed Oct 20 02:25:00 PDT 2010

On Wed, 2010-10-20 at 17:05 +0800, Mei, Lei wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>    I have re-fixed this bug, please check it, thank you~
>
>  meta/recipes-extended/at/at_3.1.12.bb                 |    2
>  meta/recipes-extended/at/files/nonrootinstall.patch   |   75 ------------------
>  meta/recipes-extended/at/files/nonstripbinaries.patch |   21 +++++
>
> Mei Lei (1):
>       at: remove nonrootinstall patch and modify relevant files

Thanks, much better. One more small thing though - could you add a
header to the patch with a description of what it does, why and who made
the change. In this case its fairly obvious but its a good idea in
general as when you come back to a patch six months later you can
remember why its there!

Also, poky pull requests like this should be going to the Poky mailing
list.

Cheers,

Richard