[yocto] Yocto Linux Project Sync notes

Richard Purdie rpurdie at linux.intel.com
Tue Oct 19 15:09:01 PDT 2010

On Tue, 2010-10-19 at 14:51 -0700, Darren Hart wrote:
> On 10/19/2010 02:48 PM, Anderson, Paul wrote:
> > I thought the plan was to do BOTH a QEMU demo and a demo on real
> > hardware? If that's not the plan, it should be the plan.
>
> There has been no discussion of a QEMU demo for the media network demo.
> I've tested some components with QEMU, but we aren't currently planning
> on demo'ing this in QEMU.

I think Paul is talking about a different demo, one where we're just
able to boot all four qemu architectures alongside each other.

This should be possible with our release images, we just need someone to
own it and to bring a machine with it working on it (and have a backup
of the setup in case of filesystem corruption etc.).

Any volunteers?

Cheers,

Richard