[yocto] Call for help for demo UPNP media renderer

Joshua Lock josh at linux.intel.com
Tue Oct 19 14:15:03 PDT 2010

Hi all,

I've packaged Rygel, a upnp media server and renderer, to use as the
media renderer in the upnp demo. However I'm seeing a segfault at launch
and as it's getting late here I'm wondering if someone in a strategic
timezone can help debug while I cycle home and sleep.

The (ugly) recipes are in the josh/demo branch of the meta-demo
repository.

rygel --gst-debug-level=5

shows plenty of output, but nothing that jumps out to a gstreamer newb
like me. AFAICT I have all of the plugins required but it's possible we
need to add more.

If not I'll pick it up again in the morning.

Thanks,
Joshua
--
Joshua Lock