[yocto] Yocto Bitbake Commander project plug-in

Zhang, Jessica jessica.zhang at intel.com
Wed Dec 29 22:36:57 PST 2010

Hi Lianhao,

I've done my first pass to add the Yocto Bitbake Commander project plug-in
for new project as we discussed in our yesterday meeting.  There're still
lots of clean up to do, but at least you should be able to following the
code logic to the point of using BBSession to do "bitbake -e" and beyond to
complete the project and runs into errors.  All is happen at
InstallWizard.performFinish().  I think it's good for you to use my branch
(http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/eclipse-poky/log/?h=jzhang/BC) to start
looking into the parseBBEnvironment and the OEF related supports...

Thanks,
Jessica