[yocto] Autobuilder upgrade to Buildbot 0.8.3

Mei, Lei lei.mei at intel.com
Mon Dec 27 02:12:57 PST 2010

Hi Beth,

Thanks for your work to make autobuilder setup process more convenient.
I used the opensuse 11.2 to setup the autobuilder for team testing, but I meet one problem, all build tasks blocked by do_fetch() . When excute do_fetch(), it will stay all the time until timeout.
The autobuilder print the local proxy environment like this:
  ftp_proxy=http://proxy01.pd.intel.com:911
  http_proxy=http://proxy01.pd.intel.com:911
  https_proxy=http://proxy01.pd.intel.com:911
I think it's a autobuilder proxy issue, but I don't know how can I set the correct proxy for autobuilder. I notice you made a file under class directory named example-proxy.bbclass, but I didn't find the way to use it. Can you tell me how to set the correct proxy for autobuilder? Thanks a lot~

Happy new year
Lei