[yocto] Help to review installer bb class file

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Sun Dec 19 23:48:23 PST 2010

Hi, all

I fix some bugs according to Lianhao, ke and dongxiao's input. This is the
new patch which includes below modifications:

1) add downloading file chksum
2) Use fakeroot to tar the installer tarball to make sure the files owners are root.
3) use cp instead of mv so that re-do bitbake will not cause error.

Thanks a lot!

Regards,
criping