[yocto] Questions about the name of qemu bin file for different archs

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Mon Dec 13 23:50:44 PST 2010

What's more, I found sometimes, for example, there's no symbolic links, so the name is very long and strange.

Such as one ppc image: zImage-2.6.34+git0+d1cd5c80ee97e81e130be8c3de3965b770f320d6_0+9ac0daee43dd19d8bea828cf79450c9748ae0daa-r13-qemuppc-20101210020445.bin

Since I need to download the specific file, so a definite naming is needed such as for x86, it is bzImage-qemux86.bin, for arm, it is bzImage-qemuarm.bin,
For powerpc, it is bzImage-qemupowerpc.bin, etc.

Am I right?

criping