[yocto] version problems about SDK

Tian, Kevin kevin.tian at intel.com
Sun Dec 12 22:59:41 PST 2010

I think Josh has laid down the base for multiple version SDK support. The only problem is:

SDKPATH = "/opt/${DISTRO}/${DISTRO_VERSION}"

which obviously is not what we want. We need a similar variable like SDK_VERSION, which
is incremented only when SDK team thinks there's a need for a new version release or
else it keeps same in the life cycle of current version.

Liping, could you try to come up a new variable for your purpose?

Thanks
Kevin