[yocto] Add extra parameters for qemu script

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Thu Dec 9 00:44:38 PST 2010

Hi, Scott

The patch is in the attachment for your review. Below is some notes:

1) Basically I wouldn't like to change any logic of the original code.
2) -serial stdio and -nographic options are removed since they're be covered by the extra parameters.
3) User input would be $poky-qemu qemux86 "<-nographic -m 300>"
4) -m input will be checked still. If it exceeds 128 for arm, it will be changed back to
   128M, same logic as before. And after parsing, -m option will be removed and replaced by
    Kernel options mem=128M for avoiding some instability issue.

Generally I modified very few, just add an extra parameters with least intrusion of
Current logic.

Any comments are welcomed.
I will conduct more test with latest code in parallel.

Thanks a lot for your help!
 criping