[yocto] yocto_installer test script update

Ke, Liping liping.ke at intel.com
Mon Dec 6 21:30:25 PST 2010

the final files a little later. Just wait.

> > why don't you setup a master repo on git.pokylinux.org? anyway we
> > need such thing finally and now you have multiple people touching
> > same code...
>
> Yes, realize the issue from today's situation, I'll setup a repo for
> the
> installer once Liping's done her updates today to prevent further
> stepping
> on each other...

Oh, that'll be great. I remember we said we will send the code to the poky.git in the end and we can use our own contrib tree?
But of course the separate tree will be better.

Current I temporarily put the updated code in the old place. I have finished the merging.

Any problem, just let me know.

Thanks& Regards,
criping