[yocto] The patch_2.5.9.bb download another version source file

Kamble, Nitin A nitin.a.kamble at intel.com
Thu Dec 2 08:42:55 PST 2010

I Mei Lei,
  I have also noticed it. The patch recipe has customizations which I have not seen in other recipes. Like instead of getting the version, it gets older version, and adds a patch to update it to the later version. I also have some issues to upgrade it to latest version. I am working on sorting these out with Richard.

Thanks,
Nitin