[yocto-security] Import cve-check to srtool

Daniel Wang xiaolong.wang at anki.com
Tue Mar 12 14:33:49 PDT 2019

Hi Ross,

Thank you for the quick response. I was hoping we can import the cve-check report (e.g. in a json format) directly into strool’s vulnerability tab. It is more user friendly to review and remove false positive in the web GUI. The reason I ask is I hope we can automatic this process. For example if a couple days later we rebuild the system we can just import the cve-check report and only review the newly emerged CVEs. If that makes sense.

Thanks
-Dan