[yocto-infrastructure] downloads.yoctoproject.org timeouts and service interruptions

Michael Halstead mhalstead at linuxfoundation.org
Tue Aug 15 10:27:36 PDT 2017

On Wednesday August 9th we upgraded the backend storage for
downloads.yoctoproject.org and related sites. The new hardware is much
faster but it is also depended on by more systems.

August 12th connections began timing out due to contention. I'm working
on tuning to keep downloads available right now. Over the next day we
will work to provision new decided resources for these important services.

Expect timeouts and service interruptions for the next 24 hours.

I will update the lists or you can follow the incident at
https://status.linuxfoundation.org/incidents/hxz2f2kvbn88.

--
Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / SysAdmin