[Yocto-infrastructure] Urgent reboots for CVE-2016-5195

Michael Halstead mhalstead at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Oct 20 15:53:08 PDT 2016

Hello,
We will be rebooting servers as new kernels are released with fixes for
https://access.redhat.com/security/cve/CVE-2016-5195. Several machines
have already been patched and restarted this morning. I hope to upgrade
the rest during Friday's regular maintenance. If new kernels are not
available for all of the distributions in use this work will continue
into the weekend.

Downtime will be kept to a minimum. If you find a service offline please
check back five minutes later before contacting me or filing a bug.

Thank you and apologies for any inconvenience.

--
Michael Halstead
Linux Foundation / SysAdmin