[Yocto-infrastructure] Infrastructure lead

Jeffrey Osier-Mixon jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com
Thu Jan 29 00:04:12 PST 2015

Hi all

Since Dave Stewart left YP, I believe we have had no single person
designated as the lead for the infrastructure group. As a reminder,
infrastructure is currently managed as a sub-group of the Advisory
Board, so the AB is responsible for managing the group and its issues.

At the next Advisory Board meeting, I would like to call for a new
infrastructure lead. I should have done this when Dave left. If you
would like to nominate someone or volunteer, please contact me and I'll
let you know what the job entails.

thanks