[Yocto-infrastructure] Outage Friday, March 29 2013, 1900 - 2000 UTC

Michael Halstead michael at yoctoproject.org
Wed Mar 27 15:26:58 PDT 2013

We are upgrading our power distribution units in order to add additional
servers in the future. To make the upgrade as easy and safe as possible
we will take down all of the Yocto Project servers. We will also take
the opportunity to apply needed firmware upgrades. The outage should
last 45 minutes.

Service(s) affected: All Yocto Project services will be interrupted including the website, lists, git, wiki, and access to autobuilders.

Outage window: Friday, March 29 2013, 1900 - 2000 UTC
		Friday, March 29 2013, 12:00 noon - 1:00pm PDT

--
Michael Halstead
Yocto Project / System Administrator