[Yocto-infrastructure] Two new autobuilders opensuse131 and ubuntu1310

Michael Halstead michael at yoctoproject.org
Mon Dec 9 11:35:41 PST 2013

On 12/09/2013 03:31 AM, Flanagan, Elizabeth wrote:
> Thanks Michael!
>
> On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 4:39 AM, Michael Halstead
> <michael at yoctoproject.org> wrote:
>> Two new builders have been added and are being tested now. Over the next
>> few days I will rotate builders out of production and refresh them.

So when refreshing these is there any data we need to save? I'm looking
for things like logs that might have value after the builder is gone. I
don't see any logs that look worth saving though.

Going forward these distros will be swapped in:

ab01 -> Debian 7
ab02 -> Fedora 19
ab04 -> CentOS 6.5 (selinux disabled)
ab05 -> Mageia