[Yocto-infrastructure] Upgrades and Downtime May 4th - May 7th

Michael Halstead michael at yoctoproject.org
Fri May 4 15:55:15 PDT 2012

This weekend we will have several server reboots in preparation for
major upgrades on Monday May 7th. These reboots should only take a few
minutes each. I will announce them in #yocto on freenode.net before they
happen. The impact will be very minor.

We will have 1 to 3 hours of autobuilder downtime for major upgrades on
Monday May 7th. Web, rsync and git services may go offline for a few
minutes. We will try to avoid interrupting these services.

--
Michael Halstead
Yocto Project / Sys Admin