[Yocto-infrastructure] Bugzilla Upgrade Complete

Michael Halstead michael at yoctoproject.org
Mon Apr 30 08:01:17 PDT 2012

      HTML Bugmail

By default, bugmails (email notifications about changes to bugs) are now
sent in an HTML format that is more readable than the old text format.
Those who prefer the old text format can still choose it in their
Preferences, however.

If we would like to keep plain text as the default it can be changed.

Michael Halstead