[Yocto-infrastructure] 48 hour delay: Bugzilla Downtime for Upgrades

Michael Halstead michael at yoctoproject.org
Fri Apr 27 12:36:16 PDT 2012

There was a possible error during the Bugzilla upgrade today. We have
rolled back to the current version out of caution. Total downtime was 9
minutes. No data was affected.

We are rescheduling to run the upgrade again in 48 hours.

Bugzilla will temporarily go offline on Sunday April 29th 2012 at 19:00
UTC (12 noon PDT) for 10 minutes to 1 hour. During this time we will
update to the newest version of Bugzilla. We will also rename
classifications and products to reflect changes in Yocto Project. The
new names will make labeling and finding bugs easier in the future.

I will e-mail the list once the upgrade is complete.

Michael Halstead
Yocto Project / Sys Admin