[Yocto-bsp] Want to set up Yocto BSP with Linux kernel version 3.0 for Wandboard

Mayur Gaikwad mayur.gaikwad at mindastoneridge.com
Sun Sep 21 23:55:04 PDT 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am working on freescale i,MX6 Solo processor. To develope my application
I am using Wandboard solo. For that I have chose Yocto BSP (With Linux
kernel version 3.10.17-1) to port on Wandboard Solo. I have followed the
link "
http://wiki.wandboard.org/index.php/Getting_started_with_Yocto_on_Wandboard"
& successfully boot up the the Yocto image
"fsl-image-multimedia-full-wandboard-solo.sdcard" on wandboard through HDMI
interface.

I want to display same image with LVDS interface, but since Yocto BSP (With
Linux kernel version 3.10.17-1) is not having LVDS driver, I want to
degrade this into kernel version 3.0 which is having LVDS drivers.

Can someone please help me how to degrade  Yocto BSP (With Linux kernel
version 3.10.17-1) to Yocto BSP (With Linux kernel version 3.0)?

*Thanks & Regards, *

[image: Description: Description: mayur gaikwad]