[Yocto-bsp] BSP for Phytec LPC3250 or Embedded Artists LPC3250

Vladimir Zapolskiy vz at mleia.com
Mon Oct 28 14:33:51 PDT 2013

Hi Anh,

as far as I know there is no such BSP, however I'm not sure that there
is a real need of it, since LPC3250 doesn't have advanced multimedia,
also it doesn't require specific firmware or user space packages.

In other words you can use all existing meta OE/Yocto layers freely and
without any BSP specific loss for your LPC3250 device, all you need is to
write your own machine specific configuration file and ensure that
selected bootloader and kernel have patches to support your board.

With best wishes,
Vladimir