[yocto-ab] Yocto Project mailing lists -- migration to groups.io

Daniel Dragomir daniel.dragomir at windriver.com
Tue May 14 09:04:17 PDT 2019

Hi Nicolas!

It's ok to drop meta-lsi mailing list. The meta repository was renamed
to meta-axxia, but the mailing list remains the same. Since there is
almost none external contribution, there is no need to create a new
mailing list for meta-axxia. Unless it's mandatory to have a mailing
list for each meta repository.

Regards,
Daniel