[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: move by 1 hour ok?

Mills, William wmills at ti.com
Fri May 4 05:24:00 PDT 2018

Either time is fine for me

-----Original Message-----
From: yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Osier-mixon, Jeffrey
Sent: Thursday, May 3, 2018 6:15 PM
To: yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org
Subject: [yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: move by 1 hour ok?

Hi all - we are currently set to meet Wednesday May 9 at 9am PDT. I have had requests from a number of people to move this by 1 hour to 10am PDT. Would that work for everyone? At the very least we could still meet for the hour between 10am and 11am.

I'm asking specifically because this will be an important meeting and we need to enable as many AB members as possible to attend.

thanks

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Ecosystem Strategist