[yocto-ab] My involvement with Yocto Project

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue May 1 07:56:22 PDT 2018

On Fri, 2018-04-27 at 16:52 +0100, Richard Purdie wrote:
> I'd indicated I was trying to figure out some way of continuing my
> role with the Yocto Project. I had hoped that some kind of fellowship
> fund at the Linux Foundation might be able to allow me to do that.

Just to follow up, whilst there appears to be no current viable path to
funding a full time fellowship for me by mid-May as originally
envisaged, I would still very much like to continue with the project if
possible. If companies are interested in helping make that happen they
can contact Kate Stewart (kstewart at linuxfoundation.org) who is
coordinating any interest.

In the meantime I will have to look at other employment opportunities
though as I'm sure everyone will understand.

Cheers,

Richard