[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Advisory Board: infrastructure update

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Mar 28 11:53:22 PDT 2018

 Hi folks - at the face to face meeting at ELC, we voted on the 2019
budget. Part of the infrastructure portion of that budget was an amount to
move YP servers to the colo in Portland from OSUOSL. Michael has identified
a good window to do this in 2018 rather than waiting until next year. We
already have the money allocated, we would just be spending it this year
instead.

Does the Advisory Board feel that we need a vote on this? My interpretation
is that it is just a bookkeeping change rather than a policy change, but I
wanted to give people a chance to weigh in.

thanks
--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Strategist, Intel Corporation