[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: VOTE meta-ossystems-base, meta-browser YP Compatible

Denys Dmytriyenko denys at ti.com
Wed Mar 7 11:20:07 PST 2018

Jefro,

I've been submitting both meta-ti BSP and meta-arago Distro layers for
compatibility status since the beginning of the program in 2012.

Our list of YP compatible badges is as follows:

meta-ti - 1.3 (Danny), 1.4 (Dylan), 1.5 (Dora), 1.6 (Daisy), 1.8 (Fido)
meta-arago - 1.3 (Danny), 1.4 (Dylan), 1.5 (Dora), 1.6 (Daisy)

After Fido we started productizing only 1 release a year, plus I was told to
hold off submitting new releases and to wait for YP Compatible 2.0 program.
Unfortunately, it took longer to get here, hence the gap since 1.8. Looks like
others were still submitting under the old program. We could have submitted
for 2.1 (Krogoth) and 2.2 (Morty), but basically we missed 2016 releases...

I'll try to dig for corresponding emails/communications for submissions and/or
reviews. If there were AB votings, it could be possible to look for those in
the archives as well...

--
Denys