[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: VOTE meta-ossystems-base, meta-browser YP Compatible

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Wed Mar 7 08:11:35 PST 2018

I’ll take care of it.

On Mar 7, 2018, at 7:42 AM, Mills, William <wmills at ti.com<mailto:wmills at ti.com>> wrote:

Tracy,

I assume Jeffro did it, so I also assume he can fix it.

On this page: https://www.yoctoproject.org/software-overview/layers/
It says:
meta-ossystems-base
version: master<https://code.ossystems.com.br/gitweb?p=meta-ossystems-base.git>

It should say rocko not master.

And while we are talking about it:  which compatibility certifications are we listing?
Intel has a lot including old releases where everyone else’s older certifications seem to be missing.
I know TI has more than just the one now listed and I know I have voted for Wind River and Mentor etc etc.
What is the policy?

Bill