[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: VOTE meta-ti BSP layer YP Compatible

Denys Dmytriyenko denis at denix.org
Mon Mar 5 10:52:08 PST 2018

On Mon, Mar 05, 2018 at 03:38:23PM -0300, Otavio Salvador wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 5, 2018 at 3:03 PM, Denys Dmytriyenko <denis at denix.org> wrote:
> > I cannot reproduce this error on my side. I'm testing meta-ti with Poky master
> > and rocko, using yocto-check-layer script and it passes.
> >
> > What is your exact setup and what is the command line used?
>
> You are likely using a systemd based distro as eudev is not used in this case.

Distroless setup, no systemd in DISTRO_FEATURES, DEFAULT_PROVIDER_udev="eudev":

$ bitbake busybox -e|grep "^DISTRO_FEATURES="
DISTRO_FEATURES="acl alsa argp bluetooth ext2 irda largefile pcmcia usbgadget usbhost wifi xattr nfs zeroconf pci 3g nfc x11 ipv4 ipv6 libc-backtrace libc-big-macros libc-bsd libc-cxx-tests libc-catgets libc-charsets libc-crypt       libc-crypt-ufc libc-db-aliases libc-envz libc-fcvt libc-fmtmsg libc-fstab libc-ftraverse                                         libc-getlogin libc-idn libc-inet-anl libc-libm libc-locales libc-locale-code                              libc-memusage libc-nis libc-nsswitch libc-rcmd libc-rtld-debug libc-spawn libc-streams libc-sunrpc                                       libc-utmp libc-utmpx libc-wordexp libc-posix-clang-wchar libc-posix-regexp libc-posix-regexp-glibc libc-posix-wchar-io pulseaudio sysvinit bluez5 gobject-introspection-data ldconfig"

$ bitbake busybox -e|grep "^PREFERRED_PROVIDER_udev="
PREFERRED_PROVIDER_udev="eudev"