[yocto-ab] Stepping back

Mills, William wmills at ti.com
Mon Jun 11 07:51:37 PDT 2018

Nectar,

Welcome! It will be good to get to know you.

Yocto Project has been voting on how to spend the budget for many years now.  To suggest otherwise is very stange.

If Intel thinks we should do things in a different order that is fine.   Please make your case to the AB as I plan to.

Talk to you in about an hour.

Thanks,
Bill