[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: BSPs, YP Compatible, and the new website

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Tue Jan 23 15:30:33 PST 2018

Note to all YP members - as we discussed in December, we are updating
records for ALL member-maintained layers.

Rather than submitting these singly, please look at all of the layers your
organization maintains, make sure they all pass the layer script, and send
them in to me (don't use reply all please). I'll send them all out for a
bulk vote. Let's get this done by the end of January.

If you own a layer and you have not yet submitted it for YP Compatible
status, now is the time. If you haven't yet submitted an update for Rocko
(2.4), now is the time. If you think you have submitted an update for Rocko
2.4, you haven't, because I have not yet received any.

Please remember that the quality of the YP website and the information it
contains is up to you. This is a great chance to get in sync with the
project and to have your layers represented in the best way as a member of
the Yocto Project.

thanks