[yocto-ab] ELC discount code

Ruff, Nithya NITHYA_RUFF at comcast.com
Mon Feb 12 15:43:49 PST 2018

I plan to attend the Yocto Advisory Board meeting on Tuesday.  Khem will also be attending the event.   I don’t know if I will be at the other 2 days.

Thank You,

Nithya A. Ruff
Sr. Director, Open Source Practice
1050 Enterprise Way Suite 100 Sunnyvale, CA 94089
Nithya_Ruff at comcast.com<mailto:Nithya_Ruff at comcast.com>
(267) 254 1083

[rsion]