[yocto-ab] ELC discount code

akuster akuster at mvista.com
Mon Feb 12 15:52:08 PST 2018

I hit send too fast. There appears to be a few Yocto based talks too:

Monday - 3:00 pm

OpenEmbedded/Yocto on RISC-V - New Kid on the Block - Khem Raj, Comcast
<https://elciotna18.sched.com/event/DXmn/openembeddedyocto-on-risc-v-new-kid-on-the-block-khem-raj-comcast?iframe=yes&w=100%&sidebar=yes&bg=no#>

Tuesday - 3:30 pm

Real-World Yocto: Getting the Most out of Your Build System - Stephano
Cetola, Intel
<https://elciotna18.sched.com/event/DXnK/real-world-yocto-getting-the-most-out-of-your-build-system-stephano-cetola-intel?iframe=yes&w=100%&sidebar=yes&bg=no#>

Tuesday - 4:20 pm ( 420.. sounds familiar)

poky-tiny and Beyond, or Trying to put the Yocto in Yocto Project -
Scott Murray, Konsulko Group
<https://elciotna18.sched.com/event/DXnZ/poky-tiny-and-beyond-or-trying-to-put-the-yocto-in-yocto-project-scott-murray-konsulko-group?iframe=yes&w=100%&sidebar=yes&bg=no>

Wednesday - 3:30pm

Living on Master: Using Yocto Project, Jenkins and LAVA for a Rolling
Release - Tim Orling, Intel
<https://elciotna18.sched.com/event/DXnc/living-on-master-using-yocto-project-jenkins-and-lava-for-a-rolling-release-tim-orling-intel?iframe=yes&w=100%&sidebar=yes&bg=no>