[yocto-ab] Outreachy internships

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Feb 7 12:07:02 PST 2018

Hi folks - Outreachy is a very well respected organization that provides
internships for women and underrepresented minorities. The Yocto Project
has been an Outreachy contributor in the past, and we would be glad to get
on board for the session this spring/summer. All we need is a mentor. This
involves your time alone - generally 1-4 hours per week for 10-12 weeks.

If anyone on any of your teams has an interest in providing support as a
mentor, this is a great opportunity to do so. Please get in touch in the
next few days if you can help.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Manager, Intel Corporation