[yocto-ab] Yocto Project Advisory Board: Recent Events

Erway, Tracey M tracey.m.erway at intel.com
Fri Apr 13 11:07:03 PDT 2018

Works for me.

From: yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org [mailto:yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org] On Behalf Of Osier-mixon, Jeffrey
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2018 10:57 AM
To: Richard Purdie <richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org>; Nicolas Dechesne <nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org>; Philip Balister <philip at balister.org>
Cc: Michael Halstead <mhalstead at linuxfoundation.org>; yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org
Subject: Re: [yocto-ab] Yocto Project Advisory Board: Recent Events

How about tues 17th 8am pst?

-------- Original message --------
From: "Osier-mixon, Jeffrey" <jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com<mailto:jeffrey.osier-mixon at intel.com>>
Date: 4/12/18 2:42 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: Richard Purdie <richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org<mailto:richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org>>, Nicolas Dechesne <nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org<mailto:nicolas.dechesne at linaro.org>>, Philip Balister <philip at balister.org<mailto:philip at balister.org>>
Cc: Michael Halstead <mhalstead at linuxfoundation.org<mailto:mhalstead at linuxfoundation.org>>, yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org<mailto:yocto-ab at yoctoproject.org>

Yes, that was a bug on my part, sorry.

The meeting is currently set for 4/25. I have had a few requests for an earlier meeting, so will try to set one up next week. I will be at a conference, so it may be early, west coast time

I'm thinking about 8am-10am on Thurs 4/19. Would that work for everyone?

Jeffrey "Jefro" Osier-Mixon, Intel Corporation
Open Source Community Ecosystem Strategist