[yocto-ab] Leaving Intel

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Thu Apr 12 02:36:00 PDT 2018

On Wed, 2018-04-11 at 17:32 -0700, Khem Raj wrote:
> Stay on. Thanks for your contributions on behalf of Intel so far.

To be really clear, like most people, I do need an income of some sort.

The work I've been doing is a full time job, its not something I can do
occasionally as a side line. I'm more than happy to keep doing it,
assuming I can find a way to have an income.

The advisory board is here to help provide for the needs of the project
but I'll do what I can to try and figure this out...

Cheers,

Richard