[yocto-ab] Leaving Intel

McCombe, Kevin Kevin_McCombe at mentor.com
Wed Apr 11 08:03:12 PDT 2018

Hi Richard

I echo the sentiments of Nithya and others.  I remember 0.9 and even
before that to early meetings in London and the initial kickoff.  Things
have certainly come a very long way since that point and you¹re a huge and
prime part of why, giving steady leadership and technical steering, which
has resulted in where we are today.

I certainly hope your presence continues into the future, and I wish you
the very best.

Thank you,
Kevin

On 2018-04-11, 10:36 AM, "yocto-ab-bounces at yoctoproject.org on behalf of