[yocto-ab] Leaving Intel

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Wed Apr 11 07:20:50 PDT 2018

Richard, It's been a pleasure working with you all these years and you
have been a tremendous help creating stability in the OpenEmbedded
world. The Yocto Project has become pervasive in the embedded Linux world.

I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter unfold, the Yocto Project
has a bright future ahead!

Thanks,

Philip