[yocto-ab] Community metrics

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Mon Apr 9 09:43:46 PDT 2018

It came up today that perhaps not everyone knows how to access the Yocto
Project's community and project metrics page. Metrics from our bugzilla,
mailing lists, and git infrastructure are available here:

https://yoctoproject.bitergia.io

I am very interested in feedback on this, as this is a paid service and our
contract is coming up. If this information is useful to you, please let me
know.

Longer term, I have plans to display specific charts on a page on the YP
website. We currently do this on the front page of https://yoctoproject.org
near the bottom.

thanks

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Strategist, Intel Corporation