[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: raw metrics

Philip Balister philip at balister.org
Tue Oct 24 03:24:40 PDT 2017

On 10/24/2017 07:55 AM, Jeff Osier-Mixon wrote:
> These are the metrics links we discussed yesterday. Think of these as
> building blocks to provide data. Now we need to figure out good questions
> to ask to determine how to measure the health of the community. This will
> be an ongoing effort over the next quarter.

Some other questions:

1) Can we track what organizations are reporting bugs? Looks like we are
tracking by submitter.
2) Since the beginning of June, all bugs are assigned to unknown. What
happened there? The optics are bad.

3) I am guessing the yocto-build list is mostly traffic from a bot. We
shouldn't count bot traffic.

This is really neat data to look at and think about.

Philip