[yocto-ab] YP Advisory Board: VOTE proposal for emeritus advisors

Jeff Osier-Mixon jefro at jefro.net
Wed Nov 1 08:55:14 PDT 2017

Thanks, Bill. I considered that Richard already has lifetime permanent
status on the AB as the benevolent dictator of the project, but we can
certainly include him here.

I would also add Andreea Volosincu to this list. She is not a voting member
either, but she has done an absolute ton of work on behalf of the project
and she should definitely be recognized.

I left myself off because as the neutral chair I have never been a voting
member, but I am pleased to be added.

It was suggested to me that I revise the list and send it around, but I
have a feeling we will keep adding to it as we go, as there have been so
many people involved in shaping the project over the years whose vision we
want to continue to maintain.

--
Jeff Osier-Mixon - Open Source Community Manager, Intel Corporation